Friday, October 20, 2006

Special Thanks to Glenbard East and Students!

I've been so busy over the last few weeks, it's unbelievable! I would have to say that the week prior to the Homecoming Dance was, quite possibly, the busiest I've ever experienced. But even since then, I've been going non-stop. Life's not willing to slow down for me until after my Northbeach show on October 24th (though I'm very much looking forward to that).

So here's the deal: I want to extend my greatest thanks to the students and staff at Glenbard East for making my concert there such a great success! I'd like to thank Rachel Zibrat for singing with me, and hanging out the week of the show, and Chris Vandenburg - for sharing the stage with me, and for helping with logistics for the event. Of course, I couldn't forget to thank Jim for contacting me about the show to begin with. I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment