Thursday, December 16, 2010

Song List for Cuvee Cellars Show (12/17/2010)

- Everything from Fundamental (15 songs)
- Wine and Rose
- Lead Me to Somehow
- Commit
- No One Makes Me Happier
- You Coulda Been
- Heal or Wreck
- I Remain
- Silent Night
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- Joy to the World
- The First Noel
- A surprise cover of my favorite Christmas song this year. It's a song that you've probably never heard before, but that doesn't mean it's not about Christmas.

Also, side note: I was listening to an awful Christmas album this afternoon (City on a Hill: It's Christmas Time) and I realized something: most of our culture - even Christians - tend to over-emotionalize the Christmas Event. Christians should be blown away by the idea of Christmas 24-7, 365. If you're not, then something's wrong with you.



What I'm listening to right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment