1. Read a minimum of four, excellent books.
On the list this year are one classic, one novel, and two philosophy/theology books:
- Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (in English, unfortunately)
- The Reason for God by Tim Keller
- The Forty Days of Musa Dagh by Franz Werfel
- The City of God by Saint Augustine of Hippo
2. Pray for my family every day.
Contrary to popular belief, I actually do think that prayer can change things. If I actually believe it works, then I should actually do it; and who better to pray for than the people with whom I share most of life?
3. Climb 5.11a.
For those of you who are familiar with the world of climbing, you already know what this means and how difficult it is. I currently climb a weak 5.10b.